Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Dark and getting darker.

Why more young men and women aren't running off to join monasteries or convents I don't understand, just for the mere fact of getting away from this world. (I know it's God's Grace, I'm just venting...)  Every day we wake up to so many blatant lies perpetrated by the media and who knows who else, and basic Catholic teaching and doctrine just being twisted and ignored is really making me sick. And then one feels so helpless, because there really is nothing you can do but pray. And our prayer? I think when we pray, unless we're praying for something personal and specific, our prayers for 'world peace' and such don't necessarily get ignored, but I believe the chastisement is here and that prayer for 'world peace' is used for something else. The willful ignorance of man is shining brightly; the darkness of satan has perpetuated much, and men have grown fat by idolatry and greed, envy and lust. We can only save ourselves and our families. Let the good priests do what they can, until the skies become more clear. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don says:

We must pray for the Grace and fortitude to be a light in the world.