Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Just Shut Up

I'm trying to wrap my head around the stance that many people (Democrats, Liberals, Modernists, etc) have taken concerning our President-elect.  How can they say, and mean, that he's 'not my President!' Are you an American citizen? Then he is your President. If your not a citizen then just shut up. This is not your country. Move to the background. The rest of you, your liberalism is showing. And we know that when it shines, it looks bad. Sore losers, the whole lot of you. This world has thrown Christ away as King so long ago that what He stands for and the gifts He gave us are just a memory to you. Try to do the right thing for once, not the thing that you think is right. Let the country move forward, God willing, with a conservative behind the wheel. Try to hold your tongue in place and your fingers off the keyboard. Pray a Rosary instead. Pray to the Holy Ghost for guidance. Let your guard down for once and allow God to talk to you.

2 comments:

Do Not Be Anxious said...

I and many others were called to pray and fast for our country before the election, and I believe God answered our prayers when I saw that NO ONE had predicted the outcome in the way it happened. HOW God will move from there I do not pretend to know, but I continue to pray for our country.

I read the text of the speech from yesterday, and I was heartened. What and how things will be accomplished? .... I trust in Him.

kam said...

I agree with you, 100%, Tom. Prayer is the only true help we have, our only recourse to fighting this darkness that enshrouds this country. After watching all of those misguided women this past weekend...