Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Time Waste.

Well, the toxicity and sheer time waste of FB has finally got to me. I'm going to try to stay off of it as much as possible, going on in the morning to post the Saint of the Day and if so, the Franciscan Saint that we're celebrating that day. Otherwise, enough is enough. Those who have FB accounts must know what I mean. When it gets to the point where it just becomes second nature to do, then, with something that is just wasting your time and possibly not good for your health, it's time to cut back, if not quit.
As with my health plan, I asked, and still do ask, for the help of Our Mother and I will ask Her assistance with this challenge also.  Without Her intercession I will fall, as usual.



2 comments:

kam said...

It goes. Sometimes it needs a push, but it goes.

A Secular Franciscan said...

I fully understand!