Friday, June 09, 2017

My Guardian Angel

  On my way to work this morning, after my Rosary, I had a strong presence of my Guardian Angel. I had the incredibility strong feeling that he was sitting right next to me in the passenger seat. It made me very emotional. It was a feeling that I can only describe as being in the presence of something beyond me. Words are failing me, but it was almost as if the entire cab of the pickup was filled with a silent hum. I've always believed his name is Andrew, and he was making himself known, for whatever reason.

  Thank you, Andrew, for what, I do not know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don says
Dominus vobiscum

Deo Gratias

Dave Heath said...

Amen, My Friend. I have often expressed a vocal "Thank You, Guardian Angel!" when avoiding an unseen-car-in-traffic here or a veering-off-the-road-distraction there. You are Blesed, for sure.